- Set-up a Blogger Blog (blogger.com) and do the following:
- Post an introductory blog entry.
- Post an entry that contains a photo AND an embedded video.
- Add a Blog List Gadget with the blogs of the instructor and each of your colleagues.
- Play around with the design and template options and be ready to show your "first-look" on Tuesday.
- Read the "Basic Camera Shots" handout distributed in class and take a photo representing each of these four shots: Long shot, Medium shot, Close-up, Extreme Close-up - using the location assigned in class.
- Post these 4 photos to a blog entry, with descriptions of the shots.
You can see their first posts by clicking on the top links to the right>>>